Why Caribbean Sea Sports
Don’t gamble with your vacation! Caribbean Sea Sports offers a wide variety of water sport activities, combining modern equipment with superior service. And while we are known for a fun and personal approach, safety and security always remain our highest priority.
Below you can see the CSS fact sheet, which highlights a few of the reasons why you should come and experience our passion.
The best dives
The best service
A friendly and professional approach
Highly trained professional staff
• A full service professional beach front dive shop located @Hilton Hotel (196 rooms), open daily from 8.00 am till 5.30 pm.
• Full Liability insurances up to 5 ml for instructions, boat dives, and dive shop
• Highly trained & insured Padi Dive masters, Instructors and boat Captains
• Red cross trained dive and boat crew
• Daily 2-tank morning dives and 1-Tank afternoon & snorkel trip or private charter
Coast Guard approved and certified
• All boats are Coast Guard approved and certified
• Owns 2 Pro 42 feet custom build dive boat certified for 22 divers with fresh water shower, O2 Emergency tanks by D.A.N. and medic first aid kits
• Service records of all dive equipment, Boats, Compressors
• Breathing air checked by Trace analyze Houston, Texas, every 3 months
Fantastic private house reef
• Nitrox up to 40 %, Trimix and air fills on property from own compressors
• 1/2 mile of fantastic private house reefs accessible 24/7 just a stone drop from Hilton Resort, Curacao
• Dive lockers with padlock available free of charge
• Private docking facility just a few steps from our beach front dive shop
• Rinsing and storing facility for all your equipment at the dive shop
Watersports & other activities
• Watersports available: Kayak rentals (6)
• Free scuba splash party on location 3 times per week
• On spot retail shop for all beach wear, dive & snorkel equipment, Souvenirs, sun tan lotions
• Sunset trips, Snorkel trips, Team building and “fun in the sun trips”
PADI dive courses
• Private charters Available where ever you like to go as long it’s safe
• PADI Dive courses from Discover scuba up-to Dive master & Specialty courses
• PADI Referral and Universal referral Program & E-learning
• Free iced drinking water and paper cups at our shop and on the boats
• Parts for all major brand regulators & BCD and factory certified technicians
• Over 260 tanks 80’s & 63’s with Yoke and DIN connections
• 40 complete sets of ScubaPro, Sherwood rental equipment & Suunto computers
• Custom Digital Underwater Photo & Video team available
Safety and fun
• Discounted prices for groups, locals, Military & Veterans
• Safety and Fun…We will make you feel at HOME
• Experience our passion and service!
Anna SmithTour Guide
Anna teaches lessons for both beginners and at an advanced level. For beginners we have an introductory course as well as a full course. The beginners’ introductory course has one hour of coaching and an hour of practice in the morning with an extremely nominal rental for equipments.
Marco is an extremely qualified and well experienced member of staff who has plenty of trophies to his credit. Our team has an average experience of 10 years and has been certified by the national windsurfing system. From time to time we also export instructors from other.
Billy HenryTour Guide
He is the esteemed founder as well as a leading instructor at Adrenaline. He has over 20 years of rich experience backing him up. A highly experienced RYA Senior Dinghy Instructor and RYA Powerboat Instructor along expert instructional abilities in windsurfs, kite surfs, general surfing.